Thursday, August 07, 2014

Sophomore Registration!

Wow, it feels so strange to say "sophomore" in relation to my own child! Here are the only pictures I got-- filling out registration forms.  Mason's schedule was quite messed up so we spent a long time in line to have it fixed.  It is a long story but hopefully it is being sorted out and we get her actual schedule soon.  Here is the part that keeps me giggling:  for the last few weeks, we knew that there could be a problem with her schedule because two classes that she wanted for electives were during the same period so I kept teasing her and saying that she'll probably end up in Shop class.  Well, guess what!  Shop class is on her schedule!!!!!!  Heeheehee!!!  Not that Shop is bad or anything but it is just NOT Mason at all.  It makes me think of the scene in "The Breakfast Club" with the geek and the criminal discussing Shop class. :)

No comments: