Sunday, March 04, 2012

Little Lamb!

It was a ton of work but so worth it to see the pride on the smiling faces of all these little kids after the show was over! In just six days, they learned a play and performed it twice! Hannah played a scared sheep who was a friend of Mary in The Secret Garden. It was a very busy day making sure all the details of the show were taken care of, but the hardest part for me was going on stage to introduce the show. Clearly, I do not have the acting skills that my girls do! After I was sent onto the stage and saw that I was in a spotlight so bright that I could not see any of the audience, it is a wonder that I could speak at all! (Andy filmed it, but you will NOT be seeing THAT!!!) I had to bring my more experienced stage daughter, Mason, out with me the second time!

No comments: