Monday, March 30, 2009

Dylan's Two New Friends!

When I was 16 years old, my dad died, leaving the world with one less funny, playful, kind, intelligent, loving, and ultimately amazing man. One of my deepest sorrows as an adult is that he did not have the chance to know my children and they did not have the chance to know him. His brother, my Uncle Mike, reminds me so much of my dad that when I see him every few years, I am always taken aback. This was the first time that Dylan met him as a "big boy" (not a baby) and he took to him as though he had known him his whole life. I am so glad for my kids to have someone to know who is so much like their grandfather. Uncle Mike also brought his grandson, Caleb, who was THE sweetest 7 year old boy and so loving with Dylan. Our little guy was in heaven!



























No comments: