Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our Final Stop











After a couple of nights in San Diego, our last night was spent in Flagstaff. We did not arrive at the campground until dark because we had started looking for a campground in Sedona and every one we passed was full. It was so beautiful, though, full of tall pine trees and a good amount of space between campsites. The girls immediately began building fairy houses in the dark and finished them when we woke up. At this point, the lure to get home was driving me but I liked that area so much that I could have stayed another night. Most of this trip was about getting somewhere so I am now interested in taking a camping trip more for the sake of camping. Anyway, we had a wonderful time and I was sad to put our camper away in the garage... (Notice that the girls did end up with some sort of fairy for their houses!)

No comments: