Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Looks Like I’m 50! 🤷‍♀️

Yesterday was a big one for me, the big 5-0. I woke up honestly feeling kind of meh about it all. But my wonderful and amazing hubby had worked tirelessly to make it special. He had spent time arranging a surprise Zoom birthday party with so many people from my life, past and present. I was completely surprised! He even let Miles and Dana’s family into our house, the first time anyone other than the five of us has been in here since mid-March! It was so much fun and my 50 year old self was tired at the end of the day! These 50 years have been a wonderful adventure and I have a beautiful family and amazing friends to show for it. In the end, it’s really all about loving heartily, being kind, having empathy, celebrating our differences and the love of family and friends.
Here are some pictures—my daily bike ride (this picture taken on my 50th birthday), fun with Snapchat filters, 50 balloons (two popped so I think we can still say I’m 48), cake and family.









No comments: