Sunday, December 18, 2016

Winter Recital!

Dylan's winter recital was yesterday.  He finally had his Chopin Waltz ready to play for an audience.  He played it perfectly, without one mistake (not always easy).  Unfortunately, my iPhone camera was full and stopped recording his performance when he was almost finished with the song.  I did not realize it until I was trying to take pictures of the performers after the show and my camera would not work.  I deleted enough pictures in time to get a couple of shots just after the piano teacher announced that she had treats for everyone. That is why they are all looking over there.  Oh well, what can you do?  I had filmed him playing his song just before we left for the recital so I guess this video will have to suffice...


                                     




The video below is most of his performance until the camera ran out of storage...

No comments: