Friday, November 04, 2011

Halloween (and an apology...)

Am I not THE. WORST. BLOGGER. EVER. these days??? I am so sorry and I have so many pictures to post! I really thought that when all three kids were in school, I would have so much time on my hands! I planned to organize closets (not done), cook a lot (yeah, right), finish Christmas shopping before November (haven't started)... You get the point. Why didn't anyone tell me??? Life is so crazy busy now that there is time for none of these things. My family is lucky if they get a real, home-cooked meal. Between volunteering at both schools, field trips, running PTA programs, driving the girls to theatre rehearsal, and keeping up with the house, I am too swamped to even blog. I do promise to do better again, though!







Halloween was lots of fun! We had the usual suspects over for dinner and trick-or-treating. We had a scavenger hunt, played Halloween Twister, made rice krispie pumpkins, and had lots of great pot-luck foods to choose from! Poor Hannah had come home from school sick and threw up for some of the afternoon, but she rallied for the trick-or-treating. Mason caught the bug later in the night. Thankfully, our dear friends and family still braved coming over to our house and only one got the bug, too. (Sorry, John!) The next post will be of (drum roll, please) THE PIRATES OF THE PENZANCE ZOMBIE VERSION!!! This was truly one of the best shows ever!


Luna Lovegood


Our super-cool pirate set-up! Dylan got to bring the pirate ship home after the last Pirates of the Penzance show! We used it as an enemy ship battling our blow-up pirate ship. It was complete with strobe lights, and pirate music. The kids insist we had the best decorated house in the neighborhood!



Our litle sick one...






He calls it "his facial hair".




Twister!














No comments: